YOU GUYS THIS WHOLE EVENT I CANNOT EVEN
CONVERSATION WITH WILLIAM B. DAVIS aka the greatest tv villain ever.
Random barely coherent thoughts:
- WBD is the sweetest, coolest guy ever.
- He has this adorable smile omg.
- lol he is not afraid to say slightly-less-than-nice things about certain actors. Ahem. But in a classy way. READ THE BOOK AND FIND OUT THOUGH.
- That book is autographed, yo.
- A THING THAT HAPPENED: [Interviewer motions toward our table in the front row where I was seated with three other Phile girls] “Well, I think these girls are going to attack the stage if I don’t ask you about X-Files soon, so…”
- I stg the interviewer called us out like four times though, like, “as the show progressed people really started to uh, pardon me but, OBSESS over it.” *nods dramatically in our direction again*
- IS OUR COLLECTIVE FANGIRL SHOWING OR…? I don’t know why he singled us out every time but it was awesome. I was ugly laughing.
- No but like we weren’t wearing XF T-shirts or anything so I don’t know. METHINKS INTERVIEWER WAS A CLOSET PHILE AND THEREFORE HAS PHILE RADAR.
- CHRIS OWENS randomly showed up to see his TV father. Yeah. Baby Spender! Best random surprise!
- Oh but then the four of us talked to Chris for like ten minutes and he was super nice. He is actually so precious. Like we talked ABOUT the show lol and he remembers so much, you can tell he genuinely likes talking about it. Yeah, Baby Spender is a fanboy, I swear.
- No like actually. We talked about how necessary XF3 is in terms of the story and such, HE HAS ALL THE SAME THOUGHTS AS US I SWEAR.
- And yeah that’s all I can think of for now lol